Needs some help with what to do at level 100 here we go:
Before/once you hit Level 100:
1) Replace the Barracks with a War Mill. Doing this will give quest gear a better chance of been upgraded and will most likely mean you will be better geared. In addition at level 3 (get level 3 you must level 20 followers 100) at will supply a “Seal of Tempered Fate” every week
2) Level all of your followers to 100. Do not attach them to building until they have leveled up or this will prevent you upgrading your war mill
3) Go Treasure hunting. Maps will full locations are sold by Srikka an Arakkoa in Warspear (under a roof near the Archaeology trainers) for 100g each or by using the Handy Notes Add-on. Treasures reward, gold, experience, items or garrison resources and there are many per zone.
4) At level 98 start the legendary ring quest. The Legendary Ring Quest Guide
5) Produce your profession daily materials each day. It takes about a week to produce a 640 items (They are upgradable which even more mats). I also recommend you build your small profession building which allows work orders to produce more of the limited materials.
Now I am 100:
1) High Level follower quests can reward 615 and 630 gear. This gear also have a chance to be “War Forged” which is +6 ilvl as well as gem and 3rd tier stats. Either if you already have gear of 630 or 615 it is worth doing these missions as it may give and upgrade.
2) Do the Apexis Crystal daily (1000 for the group or 800 for the non-group). There is usually at least one guild group per day for the high reward group version. If you miss it you can use the group finder etc. or do the non-group version. Dawn-Seeker Jiklar in Warspear sells item for crystals, they start at 630ilvl.
3000 – Cloak, Wrists
4000 – Gloves, Waist
5000 – Leggings, head
There items can be further upgraded for extra crystals
3) Do the proving grounds, it will reward you with a ilvl 610 Weapon for completing a bronze.
4) Finish off questing, I got a level 625 2 Handed Weapon from the last quest thanks to upgrades
5) Run level 100 dungeons for gear, they reward 615 ilvl items.
1) Complete Proving Ground Silver for all roles you want to do. You will not be able to do a random group if you have not got these (you can join a full pre-made group).
2) Finish all the HC Dungeons required for the legendary ring quest, the reward is a 680 ilvl version.
3) If you want to raid with us its time for basic enchants for Rings, cloak, and neck (around 300g each) you can also enchant your weapon if you have a good one. Item with sockets should gem with at least the basic Draenor gems.
4) Flasks and potions
5) Molten Core, I’m not going to lie level 100 Molten Core is a rubbish experience, allow around 3 hours for it. No loot drops at all apart from the last boss however you get a mount and a guaranteed 640 ivl head piece
6) Top up your seals, you can purchase 3 per week and hold a maximum of 10. If you have a war mill level 3 you will get one free per week. There are also follower missions that can reward them. The rest can be purchased from Fate-Twister Tiklal in Warspear (see map further up the page)
6) LFR, Openraid, group finder
7) Help other gulid members